Friday, November 14, 2008

Set For the SnOw!

Last week Spencer told me that he was going to sell his alpine skis and by some new ones. I was a little confused since he doesn't alpine ski very much, he really only telemarks and his telemark skis are pretty dang nice. Me on the other hand my skis are about 4 years old, they work fine so I wasn't about to ask for new ones, but he was going to sell his and by himself a new pair....I will admit I was a little bugged.

The day that he sold his skis he calls me up and tells me that he thinks we should buy me some new skis this year, I was so excited. What a thoughtful husband I have (most of the time ;) ). Well check my babies out they are hot! K2 Missbehaved here is what the description says on rei.com "Fully designed for aggressive female riders, the K2 MissBehaved ski is a soft-snow pro for backcountry adventures and epic powder days at the resort." I am so excited and ready for the snow to fall. If you can't find me at work, you can find me on any black diamond and don't be surprised if I am riding switch ;) Once again thanks Spencer for sacrificing your new skis so I could have some sweet skis for the season.

2 comments:

Go Go Gomez said...

Yeah for sweet husbands! I love pink! Have fun with the snow, I am not a big fan myself!!

Sarah said...

Welcome back CATS!! Cute update! Nice job Chub....Smoozing the wifey! See you two on the slopes...if you can keep up with me in my new baby blues!