Monday, November 17, 2008

{cure for the blues}

So these last couple of weeks I have confirmed what I have known for years. There are two things in this life that can cure all life's disappointments, stresses, tiredness, bad days, long days, and even just plain fed up with life days....you name it and these two things can cure it or at least make it better. These two things might seem trivial and lame, but I am sure that some ladies out there will agree with me on them!


First: A nice cold Diet Coke...let's get this straight
it can't be just some Diet Coke it has to be either in
a cold can or from the fountain with just enough
ice, the bottle just doesn't fly.



Second: A new pair of shoes.
I just got these cute little numbers.
There aren't too many stipulations
for shoes as long as you feel good
in them!

4 comments:

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Steph, I couldn't agree more, (although I'd rather have a DP than a Diet Coke, but you know, whatever) Such cute shoes! And your skis look awesome! If I had some like that, I just might consider being a skier. ;) Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love ya!

Mike and Ariane said...

I'd add chocolate to this list too! ;-)

Erin Evelyn said...

I could not agree more!! Diet Coke is the nectar of the Gods! I need it to servive! Last week was rough- i bought three new pairs of shoes :)

Ally said...

I KNEW there was a reason we were sisters-in-law....that just confirms it.