Friday, November 14, 2008

Ghost and Goblins oh MY....

Halloween this year was a lot of fun! I always start thinking about my costume in September, I know I am kind of weird, but it ends up that I can never find anything that I love. It would be easier if I felt like I could afford the $50 costumes that you can purchase online, but I can never justify buying them because I am only going to wear it once. So I always end up pulling something together that is cheap. This year I was Bat Women and thanks to my friend Paige, Spencer was Turk from our favorite TV show Scrubs. This year we had a party over at Paige's house it turned out great, lots of good food (which is most important), got to hang out with friends, and we even hooked up the Wii and played a little guitar hero. Costumes were a must for our party, and everyone showed up with some awesome costumes. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but Paige got some good ones so for more pictures of our Halloween party go here.

Spencer, Turk, Me, Bat Women

Sarah, Hershey's Candy Bar, Jason, Hershey's Miniature with Nuts

Sarah, Hershey's Candy Bar, Me, Bat Women

Danny, The Janitor, Spencer, Turk, Mike, JD,
All three of these characters are from Scrubs

Spencer, Turk, Mike, JD

(these two are two peas in a pod)

The Ladies at the party

The Boys at the party

1 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

Love the costumes. Especially the Hershey's with nuts. Maybe we'll steal the idea for next year! :-) Glad you're blogging again! How's the Bells Palsy? You look good! Must have cleared up?