Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 1:47 PM
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 11:12 AM
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 12:37 PM
Monday, March 15, 2010
Well for those of you who still read my blog, I appreciate that you still come. It has only been a few days since my last post...oh wait, it has been a few months. Life has been crazy, but mostly in a good crazy kind of way. To be honest I haven't felt like blogging about life....even though there are huge and exciting changes coming our way.
- We are buying a townhome in Saratoga Springs. It is being built right now and we are hoping that it will be completed here in the next few weeks.
- The biggest news of all is....I am PREGNANT! I am 19 weeks. I am due August 11th. It still feels very surreal, but we are super excited and can't wait to meet this little baby. Well actually I can wait, I still need time to prepare! Disclaimer: you will never see growing belly shots of me while I am pregnant...sorry!
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 8:49 AM
Thursday, October 29, 2009
After the caverns we went to a steak place to eat. It was yummy food and we had live music. I felt a little out of place with my chucks and shorts because everyone was in their western getup...including spurs and hats.
Like always the clouds here are amazing. We get a call one night after dinner from Lucas telling us to go outside and check out this sweet cloud. It was pretty sweet and so I took a picture.
A few weekends ago (I know a little out of order) we headed to Tombstone which is a legit western town. We had lunch and bought some really good fudge...thinking about it makes my sweet tooth go crazy. Along the way we stopped at a historical marker that marks the Mormon Battalion and the Battle of the Bulls.
Well we will be home a week from Sunday. Gosh time flies. I can't believe it has been three months. It is definitely bitter sweet I have really started to enjoy it down here, but we must get back to reality. Oh I just can't wait ;)
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 3:53 PM
Thursday, September 17, 2009
So on this fine Thursday I was painting my toenails and thinking...gosh there are some things that no matter how many times they occur they always bring me joy. Below are some of the most recent things that I have encountered.
2. So this cartoon basically sums up how I feel when my toenails are painted..and let me be honest, my toenails are always painted. So I am a little OCD about my toenails. If they are chipping or too long I have to get out my manicure set and repaint them. This is not a pain, but I actually find it very therapeutic to give myself a pedicure. Don't get me wrong I love getting a good pedicure, but they don't always last long because of my OCD.
3. I can't tell you how excited I get to get my hair done. I have had hundreds of haircuts, but it never gets monotonous. This last time I was prepared when I went in. I had been to the book store and bought a $6.00 hair magazine (don't judge me) and marked all the ones that I liked. I am all about changing my hair. I get tired of the same old boring thing, so I always ask for something new. I was in Utah last week and I got my haircut it had been a few months and it was driving me crazy. My hairdresser talked me into going dark purple. It's pretty punk rocker and different, so I love it.
4. Down here in Arizona I have some spare time on my hands so I get to indulge in reading. I have always loved reading, but it is the one thing that gets pushed to the back when I am really busy. Right now I am reading Kite Runner it is an excellent book. I am averaging about a book a week down here, it's pretty awesome. I just love to go into a different state of mind and be like a kid again and imagine what the places and people are like that I am reading about. It is definitely a simple pleasure.
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 12:26 PM
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Well it's been another few weeks down here in the Grand Canyon State. Spencer is keeping busy with his Army training. He just had his first big test for the first part of the course and he passed which is awesome! We have been having fun with some of the friends he has met and enjoying each other. We have some mountains around so we all went up and had a camp fire and roasted marshmallows which was delightful.
There was a motorcycle show in Tucson and of course we had to go. It was a good time, it is always fun to get out of Sierra Vista. It was two weeks ago and Spencer cannot stop talking about it. He really was like a little kid in a candy shop. I found a bike that I thought was cool/cute. Spencer has wanted to buy me a bike for a really long time. Now that I found one that I like he is researching and begging to buy me one. I sure love my husband. Check out my sweet ride below. (maybe in about 10 years)Below are a few of the other bikes that were at the show.
The nights here are amazing I love the skies at night. The other day Spencer and I sat on our back porch and watched a spectacular lightning storm. I do love summer nights.
Posted by Spencer and Stephanie Randle at 1:14 PM