Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Grand Canyon State

Well it's been another few weeks down here in the Grand Canyon State. Spencer is keeping busy with his Army training. He just had his first big test for the first part of the course and he passed which is awesome! We have been having fun with some of the friends he has met and enjoying each other. We have some mountains around so we all went up and had a camp fire and roasted marshmallows which was delightful.


There was a motorcycle show in Tucson and of course we had to go. It was a good time, it is always fun to get out of Sierra Vista. It was two weeks ago and Spencer cannot stop talking about it. He really was like a little kid in a candy shop. I found a bike that I thought was cool/cute. Spencer has wanted to buy me a bike for a really long time. Now that I found one that I like he is researching and begging to buy me one. I sure love my husband. Check out my sweet ride below. (maybe in about 10 years)

Below are a few of the other bikes that were at the show.


The nights here are amazing I love the skies at night. The other day Spencer and I sat on our back porch and watched a spectacular lightning storm. I do love summer nights.


2 comments:

Paige said...

I am going to have to say that I am pretty sure in Burgin/Randle friendship contract, there is a specific clause stating "no canyon campfires/roasting mallows with anyone other than the parties involved in this agreement." You are in violation of the agreement and will have to pay!

Sarah said...

Don't worry Steph! Chub will just build you one out of parts from another he finds somewhere on Ebay, Craigslist or KSL!! :) I'm begging you however, not to do it! If you do it....then Chub and Trav will begin "Talks" and next thing you know....we'll be building one too! :) Hope Vegas was fun!