Monday, March 23, 2009

My lil' brother is all grown up...

Well my little brother has left on his mission! I can't believe Matt is 19 it just seems like yesterday that he was getting baptized. He headed to the MTC on March 11 and heads to Catania, Italy on May 11. He is such an awesome kid and has always been a great example to me. It was hard for me to see him go. For heck sake he is my little brother. But I know he will be great he has such a strong testimony and such a great spirit.
We got his first letter and first email from the MTC it sounds like he is doing great and learning so much. I did get news today that he sprained his ankle pretty bad so he gets to go see my brother to get some xrays...hope it heals fast! I just freakin love this kid so much. I guess we will see him two years!




1 comments:

R said...

Spencer and Stephanie, I hope you guys are doing well. What have you guys been up to? Amanda and I are enjoying our time up here in Alaska trying to dodge all the ash from the volcano.