Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One month down...eternity to go!

So Spencer and I had our one month anniversary yesterday. Crazy how time flies. I almost forgot it was our one month, but quickly remembered in the middle of the day and sent a text to Spencer. Spencer doesn't have the best memory (he tells me often that he does remember the important stuff), so I just assumed that he forgot. Any way I got home from work around 5:30 and on our table was one rose, for one month, and 4 beautiful gerber daisies and a sweet card. He said that he had been thinking about our month anniversary for a whole week. Needless to say I was totally impressed. We went out to chili's to celebrate and then we took back wedding gifts, which was a blast. All this store credit we are getting is going to last us a nice long time.


I can't believe that it has been a month it feels like just yesterday that we were getting everything ready for the wedding. We have had such a blast being married and I couldn't ask for a better, sweeter husband.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

AH!! Sweet....look at my little brother! Nice job Chub! How crazy is it that it has been a month already....pretty soon you'll be like Trav and I and wondering how 1 month became 10 1/2 years! Enjoy it, it goes way too fast! See you guys soon!

Mike and Ariane said...

Way to go! We got your announcement, very nice! And all the photos on everyone's blog are great! :-)

Amanda said...

Congrats! You're right about the time flying it never seems to slow down. I wish I could have seen your reception unfortunately I'm missing out on a lot living out here in Washington, but I will be in town for Cassie's cheer get together so hopefully you can come. Later~